- HTML Standards (currently 4.0)
- CSS1 - provides a way todefine style sheets that control the look of the content. (supported by both browsers)
- CSS-P defines positioning of blocks of HTML. Supported by Netscape (which added LAYER and ILAYER tags)
- CSS2 - combines CSS1 and CSS-P standards
- DOM (document object model) - defines what consititutes a document. IE supports a richer feature set.
- XML -subset of SGML
- Taylor's Dynamic HTML Tutorial
- Cross-Browser DHTML
- Index Dynamic HTML - links, examples, and documentation.
Click here to return to Wayne's World's homepage:
written by Wayne Summers summers_wayne@ColumbusState.edu