CS600/MASCOM600 Fundamentals of Media Arts and Computer Science
(Late assignments will not be accepted. Homework must be submitted electronically to summers_wayne@ColumbusState.edu by 5 p.m. on the due date.)
Research project and presentation - 100 pts.
Develop a multimedia presentation that could be used as a tool to facilitate a training session or promote an idea or product. Follow these guidelines in developing your product:
- The presentation must effectively incorporate at least three multimedia features such as animation, video, sound, and interactivity.
- The presentation should run for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- You may develop your product using any authoring system you desire, including html, ToolBook, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or Director.
Deliverables for this assignment include:
- The presentation, including the run-time software necessary to make the product executable, on a CD-ROM disk.
- The planning tools flowchart and storyboards used to develop and document the presentation.
- An in-class demonstration of your product.
It is anticipated that this portion of the course will be accomplished
by small teams of two to three students.
| Nov. 22, 1999
|Analysis and Evaluation
The following reports must be done in accordance with the APA Publication
- Annotated Bibliography: include 25 articles that discuss the implementation, positive aspects, negative aspects, implications, and trends of the use of multimedia in your profession.
|Nov. 8, 1999
Click here to return to Wayne's World's homepage:
written by Wayne Summers summers_wayne@ColumbusState.edu