- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M. Eng. in Telematics Engineering, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
- B. Eng. in Electronic Engineering, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
- Computer Networks
- Nano communication networks
- Machine learning
- Target estimate and classification
- Neural network
Human-centric Computing and Analysis
- Elastographic Tomosynthesis: Acoustically modulated x-ray phase contrast imaging of breast tomosynthesis
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Real-time streaming application for IoT using RaspberryPi and Handheld device
Network Communication Systems
Link to Google Scholar
- Suk Jin Lee and Y. Motai, Prediction and Classification of Respiratory Motion, Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol. 525, Springer, 167 pages, 2014.
1) E. Olson, Y. Motai, Suk Jin Lee, J. G. Kim, and K. Takebe, “Elastographic Tomosynthesis from X-ray Strain Imaging of Breast Cancer,” IEEE Transactions on Radiation and Plasma Medical Sciences, under review, 2018.
2) Suk Jin Lee, H. Choi, and S. Kim, “Slotted CSMA/CA based Energy Efficient MAC Protocol Design in Nanonetworks,” International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks, vol. 10, no. 1, 2018.
3) S. Park, Suk Jin Lee, E. Weiss, and Y. Motai, “Intra- and Inter-Fractional Variation Prediction of Lung Tumors using Fuzzy Deep Learning,” IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, vol. 4, 2016.
4) Suk Jin Lee, C. Jung, K. Choi, S. Kim, “Design of Wireless Nanosensor Networks for Intrabody Application,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2015, Article ID 176761, pp. 1 – 12, 2015.
5) Changyong (Andrew) Jung, Suk Jin Lee, Vijay Bhuse, “The Minimum Scheduling Time for Convergecast in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Algorithms, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 145 - 165, 2014.
6) Suk Jin Lee, Y. Motai, and H. Choi, “Tracking Human Motion with Multi-channel Interacting Multiple Mode,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1751 - 1763, 2013.
7) Suk Jin Lee, Y. Motai, E. Weiss, and S. S. Sun, “Customized Prediction of Respiratory Motion with Clustering from Multiple Patient Interaction,” ACM Trans. Intelligent Systems and Technology, Special Issue on Intelligent Systems for Health Informatics, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 69:1-17, 2013.
8) Suk Jin Lee, Y. Motai, and M. Murphy, “Respiratory Motion Estimation with Hybrid Implementation of Extended Kalman Filter,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 4421 - 4432, 2012.
9) Suk Jin Lee, Y. Motai, E. Weiss, and S. S. Sun, “Irregular Breathing Classification from Multiple Patient Datasets,” IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1253-1264, 2012.
10) Suk Jin Lee, G. Shah, A. A. Bhattacharya, and Y. Motai, “Human Tracking with an Infrared Camera using a Curve Matching Framework,” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2012, no. 1, pp. 1-15, 2012.
11) Jun-Mo Jo, Suk Jin Lee, Kyung-Dong Hong, Chun-Jai Lee, Oh-Han Kang, and Sung-Un Kim, “Virtual source-based minimum interference path multicast routing in optical virtual private networks,” Photonic Network Communications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 19-30, 2007.
12) Suk Jin Lee, Kyung-Dong Hong, Chun-Jai Lee, Moon-Kyun Oh, Young-Bu Kim, Jae-Dong Lee, and Sung-Un Kim, “Virtual Source-based Minimum Interference Path Multicast Routing with Differentiated QoS guarantees in the Next Generation Optical Internet,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (ICN 2005), vol. 3420, pp. 178-185, 2005.
13) Suk Jin Lee, Chun-Jai Lee, You-Ze Cho, and Sung-Un Kim, “A New Data Aggregation Algorithm for Clustering Distributed Nodes in Sensor Networks,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (ECUMN 2004), vol. 3262, pp. 508-520, 2004.
1) K. Hoelscher, L. Allgood, C. Jung, and Suk Jin Lee, “Direct Autolink,” International Conference on Internet of Things, Data and Cloud Computing (ICC 2017), March 22 - 23, United Kingdom, 2017.
2) Suk Jin Lee, C. Jung, “Design of Automatic Insulin Injection System with Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Signals,” IEEE International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI 2016), pp. 102 - 105, Feb. 24 - 26, Las Vegas, 2016.
3) Suk Jin Lee, C. Jung, “Minimum Cost Topology Construction for Survivable Wireless Mesh Networks in Rural Area,” IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN 2014), pp. 1 - 7, Dec. 19 - 21, Maui, 2014.
4) C. Jung, Suk Jin Lee, H. Choi, J. Ames, “A Collaborative Learning feedback framework integrating mobile and web application for Hands-on Activity in classroom environment,” International Conference on Advanced ICT for Education, pp. 401 - 405, 2013.
5) B. Yi, W. Lu, Suk Jin Lee, E. Hu, C. Yu, and G Lasio, “Sources of Motion Artifacts in 4DCT Reconstruction,” 55th The American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Aug. 4 - 8, Indianapolis, 2013.
6) Suk Jin Lee, E. Hu, C. Yu, G. Lasio, and B. Yi, “A Delivery Method of Tumor Tracking Radiation Beam Using a Beam Switching Interface for Irregular Breathing,” 55th AAPM Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Aug. 4 - 8, Indianapolis, 2013.
7) E. Hu, G. Lasio, Suk Jin Lee, C. Yu, and B. Yi, “A Novel Method to improve Single Phase Reconstruction Quality from Conventional CBCT Dataset,” 55th AAPM Annual Meeting & Exhibition, Aug. 4 - 8, Indianapolis, 2013.